onsdag 5. mars 2014

Etude House Cherry Lip Gel Patch Review

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen.
The other day I went to Etude House to see if I could find any new interesting products to test out. They currently have a 50 % off on many of their products so I had to grab the chance to buy myself some new cosmetics.  




The most interesting product I could find at Etude House was Cherry Lip Gel Patch, which is like a mask for your lip?. It looked hilarious so I had to buy it, even if it's something I don't really need or should spend money on. But with the 50 % off then why not just try for fun.

The same day I also had some soar lips. It's turning to spring here, so the change from warm at daytime to cold at night make my lips so soar, dry and painful. So I guess the lip patch could really come in handy afterall.


I tried it out the same day, hoping it would help my lips becoming alittle less painful. First of all. I did search the internet and I saw some korean celebrities looking cute with this lip patch on. But I think I look more than a scary clown than looking cute. It is actually kinda freaky. 

But does it work?

Yes it does! I had mine on for about a half hour and when I took it off my lips felt alot softer and less soar. It still had some liquid left on it, so I re-used it the day after also and my lips felt like new again.  I really like this product and I would buy it again. But even if it helps the lips I must admit it is somewhat hard to keep it on the lips. It was sliding alot the whole time, so I could not move my head or look down. Best to use when laying down, but I can't lay on my back for a half hour without feeling bored. Also it does not taste like cherry, maybe smell alittle like cherry? Don't know if cherry gel is the right name for this product. Maybe something like sweet gel etc would be better. So don't get sad all the cherry lovers out there when you find out it does not taste like cherry. I'm one of those cherry lovers. But all in all, it did make my lips more kissable. So I guess both me and my boyfriend are happy with this product.


This was everything I bought at Etude House. I have so many BB Creams, eyeshadows etc so I only bought a few things on sale. Two nail polish. One mascara base to make longer eyelashes (think it's some kinda fiber), yellow lipstick, top coat and some drops to make nail polish dry faster. I will make review on some of these laster. 



But one of the best things about shopping cosmetics from korean stores are free stuff! It's one of the things I miss whenever I go back home. When you buy comestics from Etude House, even on sale they give you free things depending on the total amount you spend. This time I spent aroud 10,000 won and I got free cotton pads, facial mask and a kit full of samples of their moistfull collagen series. 

If I had more money I would go back to Etude House everyday to shop more!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar