mandag 10. februar 2014

Lipo update

 I'm back again to give a little update about my recovery. Its been some few days now since my surgery. I remember last time I told you my stomach was very flat but I lied. The day after I wrote my last update I woke up and my stomach was as big as before. It so swollen but not as blue as right after the surgery. The pain have been ok, I mean.. I expected alot of pain, it have been painful yes, but it could be worse. Its hard to move around or sit like a normal person, still hard to go to the bathroom, and I did get more painkillers because it's been hurting. But compared to other stomach pain I've had in the past I would not say its worse. Its more annoying kinda pain because it's lasting for so long time so it's hard to just relax, moreover get a good night sleep. 


This was my stomach the day after surgery, swollen but not at the worst. Day after this it was almost double as big. Right now it's a little better, but still big but not as painful anylonger. 
I've been back to the clinic 3 times now. 2 times to clean my stitches and to get antibiotics and one time for getting my new body suit, hold-in d'lux, today actually. I have to wear the body suit for around one month, hopefully it will not be so bothering, at least it's so much hold-in I look very slim! I hope it will look as good when I take it off in one month. 
But I got one fear, not that I get so slim stomach, what about my big hips and butt? Will I look like Kim Kardashian in some months time?

Other than that I must take some medication,5 pills, twice a day, after eating breakfast and dinner. I cannot eat sweet,spicy or fatty food for one month, and no chicken or pork (anyone know why no chicken or pork??). Which is kinda hard because I don't have that much money after spending all this money on plastic surgery, so buying beef or fish is too expensive for me.  I guess I will be a veggie for some weeks.  And I cannot shower before removing the stitches. So I'm trying my best to wash my hair in the sink, but I look like a old grandmother when I have problems bending over. 

But the good part is if I sit all still without moving it does not hurt, so before my appointment today I did manage to fix my hair and makeup. Walking around in different pink sweatpants everyday make me feel lazy and not attractive.  

So I will end this update with todays look for my appointment.



Going to a clinic where all the rich people go, and all staff look so pretty (and plastic) I feel I have to dress up also, kinda...
Oh, one more thing.. They said I should lipo my chin because its fat, I said no loool


Good night!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar