onsdag 28. november 2012

Having a......Moldy problem

 
 
 
Found a hugh problem in my room, a well hidden problem I've not noticed before now. For some weeks my room have had this weird smell, like the smell of old food or something. But I know I always throw my food when im finished eating if I havn't ate all and I don't keep old food in my super small refridgiator when its out of date. So I been wondering where this mystic smell has come from.. And I found the reason:
 
 
 
 
 
 
And this is the reason. Alot of mold under my bed! I have no clue why I have not noticed before now, I guess because most people don't stick their head under the bed often, at least not me because I got a big head, my hugh head is not supposed to be under my bed. But after this, I'm sure I will start looking under my bed often for the next 60 years to come. But my bed has not gotten moldy yet, thank god. So I have used all my force to drag my bed as far from the wall as I could. I don't wanna sleep close to this rotten mold monster. God knows what illness I can get from breating and sleeping close to this mold everynight.
Something is sure, tomorrow I will try mold remover product, and next month I must find a new place to live.


5 kommentarer:

  1. Du burde virkelig flytte ASAP ja. Muggsoppen svever i luften også, så den er ikke bare der du kan se den.

    SvarSlett
  2. Skal bli godt når du får et annet sted og bo,Det her er jo helt forferdelig :-(

    SvarSlett
  3. Huff så fælt! Du må få kommet deg ut av det rommet! Flytter du i Januar da? Savner deg <3

    SvarSlett
  4. Was this at the Hanyang dormitory?

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. No, at a livingtel, not at hanyang dorm ;)

      Slett