torsdag 20. mars 2014

A walk in Hongdae (picture heavy)


Did some shopping and coffee shop visits in Hongdae yesterday with my swedish best friend. Thought I would share some of the photoes I took. Enjoy


 Went back to Hello Kitty Cafe to drink a Cafe Latte


 Hello Kitty photoes on the wall of their coffee and desserts 

 Hello Kitty Chairs

 Hello Kitty huge doll


 The wall outside the toilet

Wall Hello Kitty Hole decoration


Hello Kitty cakes

Hongdae main shopping street

 

New cap for summer?? Love the "Coco told me to do it" cap 

YOLO- You Only Live Online. Story of my life


 Love alternative styles in Hongdae


 Entrance to a store. Looks like club entrance right?

 Hallway to store, UV lights and dico lights with a sign " follow the music" 


The eyes are watching you

 Seoul is Culture

 Went to flower coffeeshop for our second coffee round


And lastly, ate world best Macarons. Sakura flavor, Strawberry and Chocolate/Caramel flavor. YUM.


Go to Hongdae for hidden treasures.

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm sure that you are a whole lot easier in your mind about that! I have been slow about getting back to the blogs. DemirLeather

    SvarSlett