onsdag 26. mars 2014

A date with my boyfriend


Last Saturday me and my boyfriend decided to go somewhere new to eat dinner together. Lately we have not been out and having fun together, most staying inside our home everyday. This day my boyfriend suggested that we should go somewhere else to eat dinner. The weather was great, and Saturday, so why not?

We decided to go to Hyehwa, not too far from out place. Maybe 20 mintures by subway? Hyehwa is very good for haning out and drinking with friends. So if you are in Seoul and bored of Hongdae, go to Hyehwa.

 This is how Hyehwa looks like on a busy Saturday night. Many young people out to have some fun. Its in a university area, that explains all the drinking places and shopping places in this main street.
But me and my boyfriend were too hungry to even think about shopping. So after walking this street for about 10 minutes we had to find a place to eat before dying.


I really felt like eating pizza, so we found this cute little Italian restaurant, don't remember the name, but the pizza was really yummy. We choose ham pizza as seen above. 
 We also drank beer to our dinner. Look at those cute beer glass! It looks like a jamglass or something, right? 

After finishing our pizza we went back to the mainstreet to take another walk, so full we had to walk it off. But on the street I found cotton candy! I love cotton candy, not so much for the taste, but mostly because it's so cute! Even if being very full, I got my boyfriend to buy me pink cotton candy. Super happy!


Also found a old man selling candy on the street, 3 different onces for 1000 won. Very cheap. These candy are "old" candy, the kind of candy my boyfriend ate when he was a child. I chose 3 different onces and brought them with me home for later.

 
Cotton candy and candy was not the only thing being sold on the street, but cocktails also. I love these kind of bar on the street. Would never find something like this back in Norway. I did not buy a cocktail this time, but I have done it before.





Im really addicted to hat these days. This summer I will be better at using cute hats as accessory. I would love to buy the pink one in the middle, but no money, buhu.




Cute cellphone covers anyone??? One thing I love about Korea, is all the cellphone accessories! My phone has never been as fancy as in Korea. If you go here, be sure to buy alot of stuff for your phone.


After eye shopping in the streets of Hyehwa for a long time we decided to go back to our place. On our way back home we wanted to take a drink, its Saturday night, so we need a drink! 
I wanted fruit soju so we went to a Hof bar. Hof bar is a place where you get your own private place to sit with your friends while you eat and drink to you vomit. 
We ordred fruit soju, like a soju cocktail. I chose kiwi, and yoghurt flavor. While drinking we played a guess number between 1-50 game. One person thinks of a number, like say, 23. The other person get to guess 5 times, if person are able to guess he /she wins and dont have to drink, the other person with the number must drink. Or if loosing the looser must drink.  One of the few drinking games I'm able to play here in Korea. Most korean drinking games are too hard for me. They either consist of numbers, or rythem. Which I both suck at. Why do you have to be smart to play a drinking game? Then its no fun. (Ok Im blonde...)


Thats how we ended our super romantic date, like two drunks. Here we have our yoghurt soju, and an extra bottle of soju to make it stronger. You know you have been here to long when you want to make drinks stronger with soju. 




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar