søndag 9. mars 2014

Surprise Present ~


Just want to share my surprise present I got from my boyfriend today.  He came home after studying and said he had something he wanted to show me. My boyfriend handed me a red backpack, first I thought he had bought it for himself and wanted to show me. But when he said it was for me I got really surprised. Giving me a new bag from school is really sweet and thoughtful. My current pink bag is too small for me to take my laptop with me, and I really need my laptop for school to takes notes. Too lazy to write everything by hand. 

After jumping from happiness because of my new bag my boyfriend told me to open the bag also. Inside I could find the new 2NE1 cd. I'm not a big kpop fan (sorry!) but I love 2NE1 and I've been wanting to buy this cd. I also found a pair of pink slippers and 5 pairs of socks. I been really needing both slippers and socks. He though of everything I have been needing and wanting to buy for myself. Lastly I also got a poster of 2NE1 which have gotten it's space over my bed. 



 Thank you my bf! Tomorrow I will wear my new bags, cute money socks and listen to my new cd on my way to school.


 And tonight I will sleep under my new poster.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar