søndag 16. mars 2014

Norwegian Meetup and Hongdae~

Yesterday I enjoyed my saturday night going to a norwegian meetup here in Seoul. And it was superfun! I stayed out all night to 8 in the morning before I went home. 
Before going to the meetup I told myself to just stay out for two hours and go home before subway stop running. But I guess you can say my plan didn't go as planned. 

When I first got to the meetup I was surprised over how many new norwegians that was at the meetup. I've been to meetups before but this time it was many new faces, and new girls! I always want more female friends here in Korea, so I got super happy to finally see other norwegian females here in Seoul I can hang out with. 

We met up in a chicken place to of course eat chicken and drink. We drank mostly Soju and beer. A night starting with Soju is always a wild night. 
We drank there for around two hours before the group wanted to go to another place. Some ended up going to Gangnam, some went to Itaewon, and me and another girl decided to go to Hongdae to meet up with some of her friends there. 




Her friends did not pick up their phone when she called them so we were not able to locate the bar we were going to meet them at. We wanted more to drink so we decided to go to Hongdae park to drink outside while trying to figure out where the bar is. We bought some Soju, some snack and a weird drink looking like coke but tasted like coffee. We were supposed to buy Fanta, got no clue how we ended up with that weird tasting coffee soda drink.

While sitting there drinking a korean guy came over and asked if he and his friends could come and sit with us, he lost a part of a drinking game and had to ask some foreigners to hang out with them as a punishment for loosing. After talking with them for a while we asked them if they knew where the bar is, and yey they were able to show us the way.



At the bar I met many new people, and I tried to play beer pong for the first time in my life. I must say I'm a talent at playing beer pong. My first time and I won like a pro. Maybe I'm good at throwing balls when I'm drunk on Soju? 
I don't know how long we stayed at the bar, but I guess it was some hours. Time went really fast, and we had to leave the place because they were closing. When you are out to a bar close in Korea it means its getting very late, probly morning.

Before going home we went to norebang, karaoke room to finish the night with some singing. I love norebang, I never say no to go to a norebang even if it's early morning after being out drining all night. I'm never too tierd to sing. 

My saturday night was a big success. I met new people, made new friends, ate chicken, went to Hongdae, drank in a park, played beer pong for the first time in my life, sang at norebang and moreover, I tried Taco Bell for the first time in my life also before going home. Being out to 8 in the morning goes super fast in Seoul. Nightlife in Seoul is super fun. I always tell myself to go home early, but I always end up staying out all night. Even today when being sick I decided to stay out all night. Back home in Norway I'm wild and crazy if I stay out to 4 in the morning. Guess Korea have made me more hardcore.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar