mandag 19. mai 2014

Cafe Drama~




I guess many of you already read my entry a long time ago about me going to Princess Cafe to dress up in beautiful wedding dresses? This time me and my friend Rebecca decided to go to a similar cafe named Cafe Drama, also located in same area as Princess Cafe.
The difference between Princess Cafe and Cafe Drama is that in Princess Cafe its only wedding dresses and Hanbok while in Cafe Drama you can also find costumes from different Korean dramas and also some historical costumes beside Hanbok and wedding dresses. The choices of gowns are bigger than at Princess Cafe.

Meny:



Same as with Princess Cafe you have to order a drink. I chose iced choco, the drink is included on the price when renting a dress. In Princes Cafe you must both rent a dress and buy a drink. This place had all kind of prices for the gowns, all from 15,000 won to 75,000 won! Me and my friend chose the two white gowns in the second photo, stunning dresses right? so Rococco! 
The price for our dresses was 30,000 won with a drink. We could wear them as long as we wanted, hours if needed! In Princess Cafe it was maximum one hour.

Dressroom:


After you chose the dress of your choice you will be taken to the dress room. Here the staff will help you with getting you dressed and also add accessories you want, like a tiara, or headpiece for your Hanbok. You can also pay extra and get your makeup and hair done also if you want some extra fun. 

Set:



In the cafe they got three different places you can take your photoes, you can use them all freely. If you don't have your own photo camera there they also have a professional there to take your photoes for you, but its pricy, but a fun luxery for those who got some extra money, or for tourists who want want professional pictures taken.  Me and Rebecca used the two rooms except the one for korean costumes.  

After getting dresses it was finally our turn to take some photoes (actually too many, guess we ended up with 500 photoes). Because we took so many photoes, we did get alot of bad onces. I will show you my favorite photoes of me. Be ready for some spam. 

My photoes:





 As you can see, the dress was sooo heavy,big and hard to breath in. Thank god I'm born 1990 and not thousand years ago. Puh


 Looks so royal right? This was my favorite background!


Just relaxing on my sofa...




Now some closeups in the pink area.Too much face...


Less face, alot better! 

Hiding behind a mask. Who is this mysterious female?


It's Marita!!!!


So anyone tempted to also go there to take some photoes? New Beautiful pictures to show on Facebook?

How to go there: 

 Finding this place is not so hard. Just go Ehwa Womens University subway station, go to exit  1 and walk for five minutes to you see a big intersection, then go right. You will see the entrance to Cafe Drama pretty easy.

When we went there we were the only onces there, but we went there early and in a weekday. If you are going in a weekend or with a big group of people you should just in case reserve time. To do so, and to check out their dresses, prices, meny and so on you can go to their webpage:

 http://cafedrama.cafe24.com/main.php

I would totally go there again if I get female visitors or something. Its super fun to do with some close friends. And I will keep these photoes forever as a good memory in Korea.

1 kommentar: