onsdag 21. mai 2014

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat


Just checked what people search for to find my blog. These are the most trending sentences on google when people find my blog. I thought my blog was for those curious of my life here in Korea. But I guess pedofiles are those who visit my blogs most often.


I just had to google myself to find out why 13 year old is the most searched. And Tadaaaa. Here I am. 
Well, I guess the reason why I got readers everyday are because of old guys looking at my photoes thinking I'm 13 years old. But....Im turning 24 years old tomorrow. I take it as a compliment that people think I look younger than I am. At least when I'm like 40 I will look 30.

Whats the most random people have searched to find your blog?

3 kommentarer:

  1. I search Etude Lip Patch, that's how I found your blog. XD

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Haha Thanks for being the only reader who is not a old man XDDD

      Slett
  2. :p im not an ald man im a 14 yr old girl

    SvarSlett