tirsdag 27. mai 2014

Adventure with me~ Shopping


From today and on. I've decided to start with something new and exciting! (or not so exciting maybe...).I realised that I've take too many photoes, and too many videos and I share them with no one what so ever. So now for the first time I made a video blog. And before I show you my first ever video. I just want to warn everyone about my sucky english in this video. Because it's the first time I record when I'm all alone I feel so awkward talking to myself that I also start talking with a weird english accent, forgive me everyone! Weirdly enough, no one on the the street looked weird at me? 
So without more introduction to my first video blog. Here you go:



         


 

3 kommentarer:

  1. SÅÅÅ GØY AT DU LEGGER UT VIDEO :-) TAKK !!!

    SvarSlett
  2. I loved your watermelon adventure! Mooore videos! <333

    SvarSlett