mandag 12. mai 2014

Long time no see


This blog have been dead for like 2-3 weeks now, wops....

I have been so busy with midterms. Sadly, I have gotten some of the midterms scores back already, and some of them is really bad. First time I've got a C on any test in Korea before ( a C in Korea is like super bad, idiot bad). Well, at least I tried even if my test scores suck badly.

After I finished my midterms I had another test waiting.  On saturday I had to take IELTS test, english test for those who don't know. Reason why I'm taking a english test is because I want to transfer to another university, but still same major and in same country of course. 

The test lasted like forever... It started 8 in the morning and at 12, four hours later I had a 4 hours break before my last part of the test, the speaking interview part. 
During my four hour boring break I walked around Dongguk University where I took the test. It was superhooot on saturday, at the warmest it was +28 C. When I woke up that day it was not that warm, so stupid me wore a long-arm sweater. I almost died while walking outside.
I had to save myself with going to the nearest coffeeshop I could find.

And oh boy was I lucky. I found a Tous Les Jours not far from the university. Mostly this coffee shop, bread store chain got very small shops. But this one is the biggest Tous Les Jours I have ever seen. I took some photoes because I wanted to show my boyfriend, but my phone battery died after taking just a few.






So much deliciousness right??

1 kommentar:

  1. It's interesting that many of the bloggers your tips helped to clarify a few things for me as well as giving.. very specific niche content. And tell people specific ways to live their lives.Sometimes you just have to yell at people and give them a good shake to get your point across.
    IELTS Coaching in Chennai | IELTS Training in Chennai | IELTS Coaching Centre in Chennai

    SvarSlett