søndag 20. januar 2013

Nami Island and French Village (Winter Sonata,Beethoven Virus,Secret Garden)


Went to Nami Island with my boyfriend, located just outside Seoul. Took train from trainstation close to my house, took around 45 minutes maybe? Very fast! 

Nami Island is known for being the location where the korean drama Winter Sonata was filmed. But I have never seen it before, actually not heard about the drama at all before the day I went to Nami Island. But because of this drama Nami Island is very popular among couples. So I guess this drama is a lovey dovey sweet romantic drama.  


The entrance fee is 10,000 won for adults, which include a boat ticket for being transported to the island, and back. Which is a quite ok price. And because I'm a foreigner I got it even cheaper! Yey, I love when these kinda places have cheaper entrance for us non-korean people. 

In the background you can also see that they got a bungeejump place for those who dare to try. I'm kinda a chicken and afraid of hights, so for me bungeejumping is something I will never try.


The Island itself if quite cool! Even if I have never watch the drama before I could easilly enjoy going there. The Island has alot of different art, statues, eating places and animals. Actually the perfect place for taking alot of pictures. But this day was so cold,taking my hands out of my jacket pockets was too cold and almost like torture. So therefor I didn't take alot of photoes. But I would love to go back in summer to take as many as possible.


But I did take photo of this adorable squirrel! Only thing that was so cute I had to take out my frozen hands to take photo. And it was so used to humans I could actually pet it and go close without it running away. First time I've actually been able to touch one. 

These are all photoes I've got from Nami Island. But if you plan going to Korea you should check out their webpage!  https://www.namisum.com/_ver01/_bbs_iw2000/?link_code=0900 It got pictures, information and everything you need. So if you are a Winter Sonata far or not, its really worth the trip. What a cute little charming Island!


But my outing with my boyfriend didn't stop there. We went to eat  닭갈비which this place is known for. And it was quite awesome. I'm a big fan of Dakgalbi and this place has quite good Dalkgalbi, so be sure to check it out if you go there. While eating we also decided to go checking out the French Village which is also located not far from Nami Island. But still we spent alot of taxi price because we didn't bother to go back to the train station again to then take bus, because there were no bus to the village from the Island. Became more expensive than we wanted. 



(Blogger makes video quality so bad! whyy?whyyyy?!)
Of our Dalkgalbi meal. Sorry boyfriend for showing without asking first! But you did say I could upload on facebook, so it means I can do it here also right? hehehe



The French Village. Suppose to look like its French. But well, I don't know. Any french people who can tell me if it actually can look like a town there? 
 This place is also known for being used as filmset for dramas(talk about kdrama day). Its known for both Beethoven Virus, which I have never seen before. And Secret Garden which I'm currently watching together with my boyfriend. Quite good by the way, should watch it if you havn't allready. 


 Famous from Beethoven Virus. 


 Very pretty. Was also a coffeeshop in second floor above this office from the dramaset.



Christmas tree! I love christmas trees, why can't we just have them all year around?? Makes me happy seeing all that glitter.


And my last picture. Wish I could have taken more photoes here. But the battery on my phone died. But the village itself is very cute. And its also possible to rent some of the buildnings to sleep in. And they have a guesthouse buildning also. Think it would be very beautiful in summer. The village also has european resturant, some gift shops, doll house with old antique dolls, performances,cinema, dress up doom with different cute dressed and national costumes, and many other buildnings to check out. 

Also got a webpage if you are interested in going there or curious about this cute village 
http://www.pfcamp.com/ Beware it has music. I almost got hear attack when I clicked on their webpage. Hurrhurr, be careful!! 




1 kommentar:

  1. Åh dere er så søte å drar på romantisk tur♡ Hihi Så kjempekoselig ut! Jeg elsker Secret Garden så den for to år siden eller noe! Love love love
    Hva er dakgalbi fornoe? Hva er det i det?

    ILU♡

    SvarSlett