torsdag 24. januar 2013

Christmas ~~


One month since christmas, omg I'm so far behind in blogging, sorry!!! 
So long time since christmas I actually have to ask myself "what did I do in detail?". Thats a good reason to blog more often or what??

Anyway. Over to the main point of this post, talk about my christmas eve 2012! 
I spent the day together with my boyfriend in his apartment he is sharing with his brother. But thankfully his brother did not move into the apartment before some days before new years eve, so thats why I got to secretly spend the day at my boyfriends place(you know, going to boyfriends apartment is a big nono here). 

We just spend the day with enjoying some foods and a bottle of wine. I had promised my boyfriend to cook for him. But I'm not really good at cooking, so I made the most easy dish ever. Pasta Carbonara. So when I arrived at his place we went to Homeplus together to buy things we needed for cooking, and on our way home we dropped by a bread shop to buy a cake. Every special day can be celebrated with a cute cake in Korea, also christmas! So my chrismas eve was very different than home in Norway. But I'm thankful I had someone to celebrate it with. Even if I had no christmas tree, no presents, no norwegian christmas food. But I did have a good time with my boyfriend, and isn't that what christmas is all about? spending time with someone you care about??

During christmas shopping in Myeongdong. Don't really remember what I bought, maybe I didn't buy anything. Hmmm



Also from Myeongdong. Finding places with christmas decoraton here its not too easy, well..Its some places that has some decorations, like inside coffee shops. But streets etc is not that well decorated. Except Myeongdong. So I've heard from korean friends that Myeongdong is the place couples go for christmas eve, and that they even kiss in public!! (omg right? oooh Korea)

The cute decorated bus I took. The picture is really bad, because the bus was seriously blinged inside! But it was many people on the bus, so it was kinda hard to take a picture showing off the decoration well. And the busdriver wore a santa claus outfit as well.





Ingrid's dog Charlie which spent the christmas at my boyfriends apartment while Ingrid was in Norway. We bought him this cute outfit to wear for christmas eve. So adorable right??







 Our pasta carbonara. So yummy!!




 And we drank a bottle of wine, with....tomatoes on the side???




Our cute cake. Penguins. I love penguins!!!!!! So when we saw it we knew it was the perfect cake to buy. 



The christmas present from me to my boyfriend. I knitted a scarf in a color I know he likes. And bought two sweaters for us to wear together. But I didnt get anything from him T.T Oh well..




And at last me with my christmas accessories.

Might be some late now but I hope you all had a nice christmas together with family,friends, boyfriend/girlfriend!

1 kommentar:

  1. Så koselig at dere kunne feire sammen♡ Synd du ikke fikk noen gave av han da! Men du får jo sikkert gaver av han ellers :)

    SvarSlett