onsdag 16. januar 2013

Lotte World...AGAIN

Well...I went to Lotte World again, I think it's my third time going to Lotte World. But I really love amusement parks and fun rides so I can't help but going back there more than once. But the main reason I went there was because I found a coupon I downloaded from their facebook page, which gave me entrance for only 10,000 won which is nothing! So I went there together with my classmate Grace after school. But because we went so late (around 17.00?) we thought we would not be able to ride so many rides, but actually we managed to do 5 rides, walk around alot, eat and of course take too many photoes like females mostly do when they are at these kinda cute places.  My favorite ride is the indoor rollercoaster, so the trip to Lotte World is worth it as long as I can ride it.
But because I've posted photoes from Lotte World many times on my blog, I'm sure most people are bored with reading about it allready.So instead I will be so kind that I will show you all photoes of myself.

On merry-go-around, correct name right? Maybe the world most boring ride, but also maybe the worlds most cutest ride. Could win both catagories on Guinness World Record.
And oh, my hair accessory is nice right? Raindeer horn with bling and bells on them,It was close to Christmas so of course I had to be a raindeer. If you don't know, It's popular wearing head accessories when going to amusement parks here in Korea, all from fun small hats, to animal ears, to big bows. Last time I wore rabbit ears If I'm not wrong


Happy Christmasuuu~ 
My hips looks big by the way, oh well, could be worse!  People say they loose weight in Korea, I'm not sure how they do, I'm sure I am rather gain weight here.




Looks at my castle, my crib where I hang with my homies. Envy much? 


3 kommentarer:

  1. I want to go to lotte world when I come and visit you!♡

    I love your crib! Do you have a spare room? I want to move in! :'D

    Miss you my dearest♡

    SvarSlett
  2. hey, I got your blog from Selma :) could you give me your email address or something? I was wondering if you could tell me more about studying in Korea :) thanks! Ioana.

    SvarSlett
  3. Hello there :) sure, feel free to ask me any question! my mail is maritadott@gmail.com =)

    SvarSlett