tirsdag 21. januar 2014

Placenta Facial Mask Review




I have read about this trend of placenta masks before, but I didn't think I would find it so easilly. While going shopping in Myeongdong I went to beauty shop to buy more facial masks, I always stock up on many masks when I go to Myongdong for shopping, buying at least 50 each time ( I wear masks many times a week).

I have tried other skin products people find wear, like snail lotion and masks. But this time I could find alot of placenta masks.

For those who don't know what a placenta is, you can see it on this photo. Its the babies blood supply during pregnancy and the placenta take cares of the functions the baby can't perform itself. 



Placenta masks are suppose to help specially for aging, and for skin to recover faster than with normal masks. The trend of these masks are biggest in Japan and most of the masks are produced there. But it does not stop at only masks. Many celebrities in US are also known for eating their own placenta as a treatment after child birth. 


I have had these masks for a time. First I bought it as a joke to give it for my friends back home, because I'm sure they would freak out. But I decided not to give them to anyone because I know no one would use them. But I took the courage to try it on. First I did the smell test, does it smell like a placenta?? Not that I know what a placenta smells like, because I don't have any children and I'm sure I would not smell it even if I did. It smells like a normal mask, surprise?? Does it feel like a placenta when I touch it? Naaah, pretty sure a placenta feels different, maybe more like a pudding and a steak mixed together? It also feel like a normal mask. Does the mask feel like I put a placenta on my face? Its very cold and refreshing, I'm sure a placenta would be warm and not refreshing.

So my conclusion is= Placenta mask is safe. Go and buy some! My skin feels very soft after the mask and I'm sure I will use it again.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar