mandag 20. januar 2014

Nails

One of the things that I have changed about myself since I moved to Korea is that I take more care of my look, and that means that I spend more time on small things like my nails. Before I moved to Korea I didn't really care about my nails, I did not always wear nailpolish either. But now after seeing nailshops on every street corner I have become more aware of my nails and how they look. But I'm a poor university student, so even if there are nailshops everywhere I don't have money to go back and fix my nails whenever they need a fresh up even if going to nailshop here is quite cheap, at least cheap compared to my country!

Because I've learned to love my nails and pay attention to my nails as much as my hair I've grown a hobby to fix my nails often, I have become a hugh fan of nailart. I love watching youtube videos about different nail designs and I have bought korean nailart books to help me to become better. 
I thought I would show some of my latest look on my nails I've done myself even if they are not very professional yet.


This is one of my favorite looks.  It's simple to make but still looks very pretty! Its a white basecolor with sparkles and swarovski stones. 

Gold nails with a mirror effect. From one of the first days in desember when I got inspired by my small christmas tree and its ornaments.


Nails also inspired by christmas three and santa! Got santa, sweater print, snowman, and a three on my nails.


Pink Pikachu nails and Minion nails. I were a hugh pokemon fan in elementry school and I still find Pikachu very cute and think its perfect for some cute nails, and pink make them even more girly. I also just recently became a fan on minion after watching the movies far after others.  I guess I'm slow on movie trends wops.

My nails right now. I'm also a hugh fan of sweets! Too bad because I'm on a diet right now and should not eat those kinda things, but it don't harm putting them on nails right? I got a cupcake (yum!), ice cream, bow and a doughnut pluss some heart and dots. 

Having fun with nails are so much easier here than home. In Norway it's hard to find nailart tools, cheap nail polishes, nailart bling, fake nails, super super super nailglue and so on. But in Korea it's easy to find, don't have to order things online. I just go to the shopping malls at Dongdaemun where they sell all kinda fun stuff for nails. I also got my favorite store to buy them at, they always give me discounts and also free stuffs. Love shopping in Korea!!

I got plans to take nailart classes before I go home to Norway (still got years left to live here!). In Norway we can't learn real nailart as here in Asia, like over-the-top nailart. Would love to start my own nailshop like here when I'm back in Norway someday.

Anyone else obsessed with nails??





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar