onsdag 15. januar 2014

Get pink hair


After I cut my hair short I feel like a tomboy! I still look like a female but it seems like most females have long hair. So to look more girly I decided to color my hair in my favorite color...... Pink!
How to get pink hair

First, if not having really really light blonde hair it will not become pastel pink which I want. I already had blonde hair but not blonde enough so I bleached it once to make sure my hair would get the perfect shade of pink. I like pastel colors the most so I aimed for a pastel-ish pink color.

  You will need hairdye, I use Baby Pink from Stargazer. If you want a darker pink color just use it as it is, but I want a more pastel look. For a pastel look mix your own color. Buy a conditioner from whatever brand. And get something to mix it in.



Mix it well together after how strong you want your color. The color will be less strong in your color, so make it a little stronger color than what you want when finished.


Now is the fun part! Put it in your hair for an hour while doing whatever you want. I decided to play playstation while waiting. After one hour (I waited one hour and fifteen minutes because I was to busy playing game to go and shower) wash it out.

And the end result:





With my matching hair extensions. 


Todays outfit with my short hair..



Makes hair more interesting right? Think I will do baby violet next time!For those wanting to do this and living in Korea you can buy Manic Panic dye from Gmarket and 11street or if you got more money than me you can check out Lucky Hair, seen them do some cool colors, maybe I should go there sometime.
 


1 kommentar:

  1. How much was the manic panic? Am going to Seoul soon so perhaps I will buy one :)

    hetsushimeisje@gmail.com

    SvarSlett