onsdag 22. august 2012

Cat cafe

 
I went to a cat cafe some days ago.
A cat cafe is a cafe where its many cats, as your probly could guess.
 
 
 
This is what it looks like. For entrance you pay around 8000 Won ( 41 NOK) and for the entrance price you can choose something to drink, coffee, tea etc. So the price is not that bad. And of course you can stay as long as you want playing with all their cats. This cafe had around 20 cute cats to play with, but many of them just slept, and one of the rules are not to wake up cats who are sleeping.
 
 
You can also buy some food to feed them. But you are not allowed to give them your own food. But if you buy some chicken from the staff and feed them you will become very popular among all the furry cats, who will all gather around you if you got something eatable they can enjoy.
 
 
This cute cat was my favorite. So white and furry! But it was sleeping most of the time, so I could not cuddle with it. But watching it sleeping was fine too. But judging looking at this photo it looks like it want me to leave it alone, her eyes half asleep looking at me like "Hey, I'm trying to sleep idiot".
 
 
 
But this cat seriously win the competition of the most ugly cat I've ever seen. But even if its ugly, its still very cute with its black and brown striped dress. So I mostly played with this cat, because no other dared to touch it because it got no hair, so I kinda felt sorry for it :(
 
 
Seoul also got other animal cafes like dog cafe, or zoo cafe. A cafe with different kinda animals like rabbits, or hamster etc. I also know of a cafe in Hongdae who got sheep inside the cafe?!
I guess koreans really love drinking coffee and study while playing with their favorite animals. I also guess many dont have animals at home, that its not as normal as in norway to have pets, so in order to cuddle with animals they must go to these places, thats why its so popular among teenagers.
 
 
 
 
 
Cool right??
 
 
 
 


1 kommentar: