mandag 27. august 2012

Myungdong + Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara Mascara review

 
Hello again!
 
 
 
Went to Myungdong today with my friend Ingrid to do some shopping. Really need a new pair of jeans before school start because I only got one pair, kinda embarresing using same jeans every time right???
So I decided to buy a new pair. I first checked out my favorite store in Seoul, Forever 21. Which I guess most of you know allready. I think I tried around 20 pairs of jeans, all was right size, but didn't look so good on. So I ended up buying a pink cute cardigan there instead. I seriously can't go to Forever 21 without buying anything, because they got so many awesome things there. So ended up with a cardigan even if I had no plan to buy one. ( will show clothes buys etc in another update)
 
After Forever 21 me and Ingrid went to this well known place in Myungdong to eat out lunch together. So all times I've been there its always a big line, alot of people waiting to go inside to eat.
 
 
This is what we ate. A noodle soup with Mandu,meat and vegetables. Very yummy! But made me sooo full,omg.
 
 
So after eating we went to Zara, where I found my jeans! Zara is some expensive compared to many other brands in Korea, but for finding "the perfect" jeans its not too expensive. I bought navy blue pair of jeans which was the best one I tried on. But I only paid 69,000 won ( 350 NOK) for my jeans which is much here, but not much compared to what I use on jeans back in Norway.
 
But after Ingrid left I wanted to try finding some new underwear to buy, but ended up piercing my ears instead, weird thinking right? So now I got 3 new ear piercings.
 
 
But most importantly I went to Etude House which I quite love. I mean...Their stores are so cute, and their makeup are cheap.
 
 
This is what Etude House's store in Myungdong looks like by the way, cute right? all their stores got same kinda look. Pink and white.
 
So I've been seeing this mascara alot on commercials here in Korea. Its a new one from Etude House and it looks so interesting, so I've been wanting to try it out. Take a look at the commercial:
 
 
Kinda interesting right??
So I had to check it out. And it was cheap so I bought it to compare it to my Chanel mascara which is kinda expensive. Paid 13,000 Won (66 NOK), very cheap for a cute mascara!!
 
So let me first show you how my "naked" eye look like, free from all cosmetics
 
 
Very pale eyelashes, so without any mascara my eyelashes don't show at all.
 
But before showing you Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara Mascara, this is how my eyes look with my expensive Chanel mascara:
 
 
 
 
 
I must admit I love my Chanel mascara. But now that I'm a student in Korea I can't spend money on buying a new one when the one I use now its too old or empty. So thats why I need to find something cheaper I can use, that fit my poor student budget. My Chanel mascara I bought for around 400 NOK if I'm not wrong(78 000 won, more than my new jeans HA!). What I like most about this mascara, is that it gives me quite must volume without looking like I got spiderlegs for eyelashes,which many cheap mascara's give. Lets compare it to Etude House Lash Perm 3 Step Volumecara Mascara.
 
 
 
To be honest....This cheap 13,000 won mascara from Etude House actually gives me more volume than my expensive one from Chanel, quite amazing right?? Only problem about this mascara is that it can more easilly give you those spiderlegs eyelashes if you are not careful when applying your mascara on your lashes. But for the price of this mascara I would totally recommand it to whoever who looks for an cheap mascara that gives volume and want that dolly look. It does give you what it promise when buying it, doll eyes!
 
Can also buy this mascara from pages like ebay etc. So if you think this review looks good, then hurry and buy!! Buy,buy,buuuuuuuuy!
 
 
Any other korean makeup products etc you want me to review, just give me a comment!
 
 
Byeyyyeyyyeeeyyyeeeee~~
 


4 kommentarer:

  1. The Etude House mascara.. does it sort of.. stick together/feel sticky and feels like it doesn't dry?
    I bought a 3000 won mascara on my trip in June, and I love it, except for the fact that it feels sticky or have a "not quite dry yet" feel :'D I figured it maybe was because it was on the cheap end, but if one a bit more expensive also feels like it, maybe it's.. just an Etude thing haha

    SvarSlett
  2. actually, this one is not too bad! BUT i have had that problem with my other etude house mascaras.very sticky, and yeah, dont feel like it dries.but maybe it was because they were even cheaper than this one haha

    SvarSlett
  3. This is a very detailed review. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing with us your review about this wonderful Etude product!

    SvarSlett
  4. I bought it ll do a review soon and yeh U hv beautifull eyes xx

    SvarSlett