mandag 30. juni 2014

Adventures with me ~ Suncheon Garden Expo


Last summer when I visited Suncheon with my boyfriend we were supposed to go to Suncheon Garden Expo. The Garden expo was popular in 2013 when it opened with flowers from all over the world. At that time the entrance fee was kind of expensive so we ended up never going there. But this year, one year after the price is not as expensive as last year so me and my boyfriend decided to go there some few days ago. 


The garden expo is quite big and It's alof of walking. I used jeans the day I went there, and I almost died of heat. 


The place is super pretty and perfect for dates with boyfriend or friends 

 And if you go make sure to have full camera battery because It's so many beautiful places to take photoes.

This photo was taken in the Japanese Garden. The Expo is for international flowers, so they have many different gradens from different countries. 


Also from the same garden. 
 From the Korean one. At this place me and my boyfriend played Korean traditional games outside and I won! Guess I'm a natural talent at playing Korean games. 

Netherland Garden if I'm not wrong. It had a big mill, and its the most popular spot to takes photoes at the expo. It was hard taking a photo of the mill and not have people photobomb me.

Also from a Korean Garden. So pretty flowers! 

  Found my future car. Pink with pink flowers, Its perfect!!
How cool would it be to drive around in this car?

And the last photo is from Thailand Garden. I want this three in my own garden in Norway someday, together with my pink car.

For you to save money on entrance going the the garden expo I was so kind that I filmed everything you for guys^-^ now you saved 4000 won!


                                                


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar