onsdag 18. juni 2014

Adventures with me~ Studying for finals


Sorry for being so quiet lately. It's now my finals week and I've been busy with studying and trying to pass my tests. I'm actually in a coffeeshop right now togehter with my boyfriend reading for my last test on friday. Just few days left and I'm free and I can start to enjoy my summer! 
Even if I've been extremly busy and very stressed I have remembred to film some now and then. And good news....I got my camera to work! So no more filming with my crappy cellphone. After my test on friday I will go to my boyfriends hometown on Saturday and stay there for some weeks. I will also attend my boyfriends cousin wedding on Saturday also, one of the reasons why we are going to his hometown. There I will have time to relax and enjoy my life again without studying my ass off. 

Anyway, here is my short video from the past days. And a short warning before watching the video, it contains food, mostly food...So if you hate food or are very hungry, don't watch.
Have a nice day!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar