tirsdag 9. april 2013

Care for some Poop-Bread? 동빵

When I first came to Seoul I saw this Place called Dong-Bang with poop shaped bread. Ever since I've really wanted to try it. And Lucky for me the closest Subway station to my Hasukjib, Hoegi station has open a Dong-Bang shop! I've also seen this store in other laces, like Sinchon where I lived in 2010.
They also sell drinks, like coffee and Smoothies. And everything is quite cheap. Even the cute bread is only 500 won. 
 

 
Even their bag is really, really cute! Mascot with a poo on his head and a happy smiling girl with buns in her hair.

 
You can choose between many flavors like strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and more. The girl is the vanilla flavor.

 
The poo is of course chocolate.
 
 
 
If you are like me, and think Dong Bang looks adorable, then I recommend to check out one of their stores if you are in Seoul and feel like giving yourself a cheap delicious treat.
 
 
 
For more info about their locations, meny etc check out their webpage. Its also in English

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar