søndag 16. september 2012

My school

 
 
Time for a super quick update, its allready my "bedtime" so I will make this super quick. Its allready been 2 weeks since I started school. And sorry I havnt done any update since then, but my life is quite busy with study, meeting new friends, and try to have a fun the first semester.
 
I really like school so far, all the subjects are okay. Even economics which I was really afraid of. And must also mention that all my teachers are great also. One of the reasons why economics is"fun" is because of my awesome teacher, he is seriously very funny.And OH, my teacher in diplomacy really loves Norway (hope that is a bonus point for me hehehe).First class he showed alot of pictures of himself in Norway, and I got quite surprised when I walked into the classrom and I saw a big picture of the norwegian king on the power point on the wall. First I tought..."hmm... Seen that guy on that pic before...", then : " omg, its the norwegian king". Weird right?
Anyway, he workes as an diplomat in Norway, so thats why he showed so many pictures of Norway, and his time in Norway. He looked very happy when students had to introduce themself and I said Im from Norway, yeeey.
 
 
Guess its time for me to show some pictures of my university which I took during my first week.







One of the main buildning on campus which are located right infront of the front gate of the school. And the guy in the picture is one of my classmates, Robert from The US.



Just one of the buildnings. Not interesting really.


 
More buildnings ~~
 



 
Another of the main buildnings. Which also is infront of main gate of the school.
 
 
 
 
School exercise field for soccer,running etc.
 
 
 
Taken from school library which is huuugh, and complicated to use. Must reserve seat for study etc by using a machine in korean which looks like machine on cinemas for buying movie tickets. Can't really understand how to use it, yet!
 
 
In the glass buildning is one of my favorite coffee shops at campus located, hugh with many places to sit and read.
 
 
Outside the student buildning which got many different eating places, two coffee shops, 7/11,nail art saloon, photostudio,shop for buying glasses and contact lenses and so on.
 
 

Picture taken in class. I sit in front, because Im a geek.


 
And this is my classroom!
 
 
Tada, thats all the pictures I got of my campus so far. But its only been two weeks, so Im pretty sure i will post up like 10000 pictures more of my campus when Im staying here for 4 long years!
 
Will try update again tomorrow with what Ive done beside school.
 
Now its sleeping time, getting ready for a new week, and new typhoon coming to Seoul tomorrow, yeey!
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 kommentarer:

  1. Skjønner at du trives på skolen,ser jo veldig bra ut :-)

    SvarSlett
  2. Woo looks fun! I want to visit you and see your school. You should update more. I'm checking every day for one:) I really miss you!♡♥♡

    SvarSlett
  3. how's thesedays helen? im su-hyunlongtime no see, and cant contact you long time. what's happens to you??????

    my email address : vpqgod@hanmail.net contact me helen i will wait

    SvarSlett