søndag 5. juni 2011

Wow.


You guys are really weird, like...No kidding, really weird! A friend of mine told me that many people read my blog, wich i find quite weird because this blog kinda dead. And I have never told him about my blog, so how he found out that korean students look at my blog, is also a mystery. So I checked, and I still have many readers each day.

I guess the reason why people still visit my blog about Korea is that is hard to find information for foreigners about living in korea,what things to do in korea, schools etc etc.
So......


Im thinking about opening my blog again, just because seeing that people still visit my blog means that there is people out there that wants to see what the korean life is like. And I remember myself before going to korea, I had big problems finding blogs, and information about living in korea as an foreigner.

The reason why I write in english now its because most of the people visiting my blog is actually not norwegian. So it sucks to be you who dont know norwegian looooool.

So well. I will start over. A brand new start! But this time I will write in english so all can understand, not only the vikings from Norway.

3 kommentarer: