tirsdag 1. april 2014

The importance of makeup and hair



Hello again!
Had to make a video for my class at school. I take videoblog class this semester, and I did my first assignment today. Criteria for the video is that it have to be under 60 seconds and contain many different shots. So as the honest person I'm I decided to play around with my webcam. Showing the importance of makeup and hair, for people like me who maybe dont look so good when waking up in the morning, buhu.

Here is my video, I hope you enjoy it.

 

What do you think about my first video for my blogging class? I suck at edition and making videos, it's my first time so I'm sorry. But at least it shows what I want it to show, that I enjoy makeup and changing my look. 



This is me before starting doing my makeup, not really a beauty queen right?? Sometimes I think about how I should have survived without cosmetic if I lived 2000 years ago. I would probly look aweful and have no man near me what so ever. At least now I can try to make myself look half normal and half human before I walk out my door. 









This is me after makeup. Some different right?. To get this look I must contor my face so it will look slimmer.  Add blush. Color my eyebrows. Use three different eyeshadows. Eyeliner. Fake lashes. Lipstick and use circle lenses for bigger eyes.  For everyday use I mostly tone it down, and I don't wear lenses everyday. But doing my makeup don't take long time even if its very similar.


What is your routine before going outside? Are you trying to look more human also??

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar